Keen to work in events?
Integrity has clocked up over 20 years in the business – and keeps going from strength to strength. The golden nugget at the core of our success is being a close-knit team.
We always have each other’s backs, especially when the pressure’s on. We’re determined, and push to find the best ways to do things. Being great at our job matters to us, so we treat everyone with respect and value our clients’ trust.
And we’re pretty sociable away from our desks too.
Why join our team?
Ours is a talented, collaborative team and we welcome enthusiastic individuals who can add fresh ideas, flair and abilities to the mix.
From Day 1 you’ll have the chance to get stuck in, making events all over the world go without a hitch. We get a huge kick out of helping our people develop their skills and take on responsibility. And the more flexible you are, the more you get to experience.
Event Team Vacancies
We are currently looking for an events assistant to join our team with an immediate start date. This role will be home-based and would suit someone who can be flexible with their availability. We expect that minimum hours per week might be as few as 10hrs in some weeks, but in the lead up to projects could increase to 25-30 hours subject to availability.
This would be agreed on a project by project basis.
Typical Duties Include:
- Supporting event managers on all aspects of event planning including but not limited to: Venue and destination research, registration and delegate support including the set up and management of online registration systems, event marketing and audience generation activity, managing and booking accommodation and travel for attendees and attendance at site visits and onsite delivery of events (both virtually and in-person).
If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, is a competent user of MS Office Suite, has good communication skills with some experience of customer service and you have the ability and desire to travel (both UK and Internationally), get in touch with us today!
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter or for more information. Please put ‘Event Assistant’ in the subject line.
Freelance Event Managers
We are currently looking for experienced event managers to join our team on a project-to-project basis to work on a number of exciting projects over the next 6-12 months.
Specific roles and hours will be agreed on a project by project basis.
- Are you an experienced event manager with strong client and project management skills?
- Are you a strong natural communicator?
- Can you manage complex event budgets and coordinate 3rd party suppliers?
- Do you have a strong service and work ethic and understand what good client and customer service looks like?
- Are you a natural problem solver and creative thinker?
- Do you have experience of running large corporate or association events?
- Are you flexible, and willing to do part of a bigger project if it’s not the lead role?
If you can answer yes to all, or most of these questions, and have the willingness and desire to travel (both UK and Internationally), send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Freelance Event Manager’ in the subject line.
Internships in Events
We offer internships for between 4 weeks to 6 months during busy times. It’s a great opportunity to get an inside view of event management, plus a taste of life in one of Europe’s coolest capital cities.
During my time with the company so far, I’ve gained both confidence and corporate experience I can now use to enhance my final year of university and my future in the business world.